My Screen Name My Screen Name

Excellent

That was amazing. I love the subtle hint of Meatspin (I don't think anyone can't recongnize that music). This flash is the first flash in a while to make me actually laugh out loud. Good Job man and I wish one day i'll be a good animator...

GLIP GLIP

Awsome

That is a great flash!
The animation is actually really good!.
It is alittle random and violent but I actually like it alot. Just because of the awsome sound!

GhostFight-BOS-Part1 GhostFight-BOS-Part1

HOLY SHIT

Every time I replay it it is diffarent. This is a great piece of art to show people that a flash movie doesn't have to be fixed. I think I have seen this flash movie in tonnes of diffarent ways. Blue background, red, yellow, green....And also I have also seen it reverse (not backwards but the cliff was on the right not the left)

GOOD JOB...KEEP IT UP.

SHOCK2 SHOCK2

Hmmm... Wow.

It's amazing what you can do with such simple stick-figures. PS The purposely misspelt dialogue gets a bit annoying.

10!

"Tree Of Life" "Tree Of Life"

OMG

Considering the file size...I think this is an awsome animation. Usually people submit a flash of this size and it sucks but this one is great. I didn't even expect it to have such awsome music.

GOOD JOB KEPP IT UP

The Dojo pt.1 The Dojo pt.1

SUPER MAN!!!!!

WOAHHHHH!!! LOVED THE ACTION, VIOLENCE AND GORE!!!!!!!!

written by my mum.....

The Little Kid: Dog The Little Kid: Dog

Omg

lol poor kid! He didn't deserve that

school rumble ending school rumble ending

LUV YOUR WORK

The drawing rocks. Luv your other flash the Helping as well. I have a graphics tablet but i still suk at drawing :(
BUT YOUR WORK ROCKS..MAKE MORE

How NOT to do Flashmovies How NOT to do Flashmovies

AWSOME

THAT WAS FUCKING FUNNY. I LOVED THE IDEA... USING THE NARRATOR IN MICROSOFT AS THE NARRATOR IN THE FLASH.
KEEP IT UP

*oops caps*

Hamster Lovin' Hamster Lovin'

Cute!

That was sooo cute! You should make more of these, but maybe a little more talking.(|||)(O.O)(|||)

NeptuneCircle responds:

I would've loved to make them talk more but then I wouldn't have passed the assignment.